- She cried
- Not because he walked away
- She cried
- Because she knew she couldn’t stay
- She’d been rejected, not like this
- Not this way
- He lied too much
- She tried too much
- He was forgetful
- Never remorseful
- Not even regretful
- Rarely respectful
- Sporadically psychotic
- Erratically neurotic
- Repeating cheating
- Relationship turned daily soap
- Exasperated by lying
- She finally gave up, hope
- When she said goodbye
- He didn’t even try to cry
- That was fine
- She reassuredher mind
- Even good things have to end
- Until, winding to unwind
- Her sister, she fell for him
- Her bestfriend
- Seems, during this desperate competition
- For available, willingmen
- Inner souls give in
- To infecting another with hidden sin
- She wanted to tell her at first
- About her, him, no
- Just let go
- It just gets worse
- Sorry, I need this
- Soft as a kiss
- Yet she couldn’t warn
- As a winter fire warms
View original post 38 more words
Over at The Daily Post, our first poetry-focused Blogging U. course, Writing 201: Poetry, has just entered its second week. It’s been a blast, with hundreds of poets sharing their work, experimenting with new forms, and commenting on their peers’ poems.
After working hard on polishing their elegies, haiku, and ballads, most writers want to make sure their readers can enjoy their work to the fullest. This is where choosing the right theme can play an important role (this is true for non-poets too, of course): you want your posts to be readable, clean, and inviting. Here are some options to consider (as well as a few community favorites).
This might sound like an unorthodox choice, given Illustratr‘s natural appeal to visual artists of all types. But its typography, post title styling, and overall crispness makes Illustratr as poem-friendly as it gets. Add a featured image, and you can balance the spare look with a bold…
View original post 341 more words
A Poem by Coyote Poetry
Long Summer days bring hope and dreams of hope.
The pen and paper cannot give justice to your beautiful face.
Words cannot describe the beauty of your eyes.
The great moon don’t compare to you standing near me.
I thought once, you were too wild and untamed to be held.
Now we dance on the quiet beach and we listen to the sea.
We lay together and I caressed your tender feet and I listen to your song.
You told me the charity of love is fair. Love delight is love gained.
Better to fast in love and kiss making the final plight sweet and never forgotten.
People who eat up life like pigs. Don’t remember the sweet kiss and tender embrace.
I brought my love near and told her. Blame not the kiss. Blame the…
View original post 105 more words
- They Come As Caesar, On Tinsel Thrones
- As Pharaohs, impotent cult slaves, with Golden bones
- Weaving Snares, destroying with sycophant drones
- Blueprints to dominate, manipulate this Earthly Womb
- Their minds sepulchers, their hearts tombs
- Filling them with a devious, deceitful doom
- They believe their blood is fine champagne
- God’s issue pulsates through their veins
- Evil fills their reptilian, receding, rectal brains
- What could be more truly insane
- A Tsunami of desperation swirls decisions
- Lives twirl around secret, silent prohibitions
- Lightshall assault all anomalies with sins
- Eradicating education, confusing collisions
- Victories forged in Cosmic Transitions
- Brings about abortive conditions
- To every one of their anti-creative actions
- Develop debits to credit contract-shuns
- Inane, insane with disdain, they craft a smile
- Mentoring the masses as if teasing a child
- Disciplining the children with hope
- While distracting them with sex and dope
- We want more, we want more
- Just make the past better than before
View original post 82 more words
Teasing Hands is only 0.99 pennies this week!
Pick up your copy of this sexy little read and its smoking accompaniment, Taunting Lips, for less than 2 bucks.
Fall in love with this #possessivealpha from the very beginning and enjoy this ride full of lust and love.
#oneclick #5stars #wantthosehands #cravethoselips #erotica #romance
I understand why we protect the wildflowers now.
A Poem by Coyote Poetry
Wildflowers are protected in Michigan. Took me years to understand why.
Small flowers moving in the gentle breeze.I sit at bay from a good friend grave.
I came to tell him that, I was alright.
His death broke me down.
I stayed home and he went to war alone.
We were comrades in many battles for 12 years.
Raised our children together.
He joined the National Guard and I was tire of war.
The howling storm of war.
Took my friend on three tours in Iraq.
A roll-over in Iraq took a father of two beautiful girl .
On the final journey.
I hear the leader’s telling me.
God is on our side.
This war is…
View original post 211 more words